- Join a leading Australian commercial fencing business!
- Full time opportunity for an immediate start
- Excellent benefits and remuneration package
About the Role
Our client is a fast-growing family business recognized in the commercial construction industry as the leading automated gates and fencing specialist.
Due to continuous business growth, they are seeking a Project Manager to join their team of professionals in South-eastern Brisbane. The ideal candidate will manage multiple commercial fencing projects, ensuring they are all completed with excellence while keeping the unique company culture intact.
What’s great about this role:
- Positive work environment with a close-knit team
- Recognized business in the construction industry
- Competitive remuneration package with provided company vehicle, fuel card, company tablet, and company shirts!
- Develop project plans, timelines, and schedules in coordination with clients, contractors, production team, and other trades
- Oversee day-to-day activities and support the installation team
- Conduct site visits to assess project requirements and take accurate measurements, levels, and detailed notes
- Maintain regular communication with clients while embodying the company’s friendly and approachable culture
- Monitor project budgets and expenses to ensure projects are completed within budgetary constraints
- Conduct thorough project closeout procedures and proper project handover to clients
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project management within the commercial construction or fencing industry
- Trained in construction management or similar field
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and creative with developing work systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.