- Australian-owned business operating for 50 years!
- Full-time opportunity for an immediate start
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
About the Role
Our client is a well-established business known for their exceptional customer service and quality kitchen, bathroom, and plumbing products.
A new opportunity exists for a motivated and trustworthy Financial Accountant to oversee the financial and operational activities of the company. The ideal candidate must possess previous accounting experience, high attention to detail, and a positive work ethic.
What’s great about this role:
- Work in a leading and reputable Sydney retailer for kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Positive work environment with a close-knit team
- Great location- close to public transport, shops and café
- You will have your own comfortable office space
- Supportive management that values both customers and employees
- Manage the accounting process and preparation of monthly financial accounts and reports
- Manage daily cashflow and reporting and ensure timely bank reconciliations
- Oversee payroll processing for workers compensation
- Collaborate closely with the Accounts team for BAS, tax, superannuation, and payroll tax compliance reporting
- Supporting the management for ad hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Previous accountancy experience (minimum 1-3 years, or more)
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office suite
- CA/CPA qualifications are not directly regarded but may be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.