- 100% Australian, family owned business
- A range of high performing products, national distribution network
- Compelling vision with clear plans for growth and expansion
- Excellent Package on offer, including a generous base, commissions, vehicle, & tools of the trade!
About the Role
You will be joining one of the most respected and leading suppliers of premium and complete solutions in cutting tools & power tool accessories. Celebrating over 50 years in business, their continued growth and expansion testifies to their winning mind-set and relentless pursuit to remain the market leader within the industry.
This B2B sales role, will see you contributing to the growth of the business by promoting their outperforming products to new and existing clients. This position is best suited to an energetic, ambitious sales “hunter” with strong business relationship development skills and enjoys nurturing strong customer relations. You will also possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to absorb technical knowledge.
What’s great about this role:
- Ongoing, regular hands-on training provided by experts
- A business that genuinely lives out their values
- Remotely based role offering autonomy and trust
- Represent high quality, premium brands
- Supportive and inspiring leadership team
- Promote products and services to existing and potential customers
- Build and strengthen key customer relationships, identify opportunities for sales growth and added value to an existing customer base
- Investigate, qualify and prioritise new business opportunities
- Work to achieve agreed sales targets, generating business through face-to-face appointments, networking and other prospecting events
- Provide timely, accurate quotes, proposals and tenders to new and existing clients
- Build trusting relationships with customers through solutions-based sales and after sales service
- Provide accurate reporting to management identifying sales activities, achievements and opportunities
- Demonstrate company values and ethics at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience, ideally within a similar industry
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales and profit targets
- Enjoy nurturing long-term customer relationships
- Have a strong ability to think strategically, be innovative and pivot according to new challenges
- Be able to plan and manage your own appointments and schedules
- Strong commercial acumen, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Current Clean Driver’s Licence
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.