- A newly created role
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated Company
- National and global marketing
About the Role
Our client is seeking a passionate and creative Brand Specialist to join their amazing Marketing Team at a rapid time of growth and opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, as a Brand Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in elevating brand presence, driving brand strategy and enhancing market reputation through the development and execution of integrated brand campaigns both nationally and internationally, ensuring all content is on brand, and resonates with current and potential customers. You will stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape while helping to strategise and implement campaigns.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will be required to create and coordinate content, track results, manage the roll out of events and liaise with the sales and graphics team to provide support on all brand and marketing strategies.
This role is offering a full end to end marketing experience, at an exciting period for the business.
What’s great about this role:
- Dynamic and innovative team – supportive culture
- A well-established organization
- Entrepreneurial and marketing leading products
- Offers professional growth and career advancement
- Brand and campaign execution across each of the global markets – print, digital, events, PR
- Develop and implement comprehensive brand strategies to reinforce the brand position in the market.
- Execute strategic go-to-market plans for new products (nationally and internationally)
- Copywriting for press releases, catalogue, product and magazines
- Manage and work with brand advocates and bloggers including product seeding
- Executing targeted promotional campaigns, advertising and new marketing ideas across global markets
- Working with the graphics and digital team to brief and deliver on all marketing materials including POS, catalogues, advertising and merchandise using Trello to ensure on brand
- Managing ongoing packaging and collateral requirements for the growing range of products
- Supporting the delivery of the digital strategy including social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn), email marketing (Klaviyo) and websites (Shopify)
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- A Tertiary Qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Experience using Shopify, Klaviyo and Trello (highly regarded)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail with analytic and researching skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and adapt to changing working demands
- Professional work ethic with an ability to work as an integral member of a team and autonomously.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.