- Join one of Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesalers!
- Industry competitive salary + company vehicle
- Friendly supportive team environment
About the Role:
Our client is an Australian-owned company and a leading distributor of electrical products operating for more than 20 years.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Assistant Branch Manager for their Port Melbourne branch. You will be responsible for supporting the Branch Manager with the daily branch operations while maintaining strong client relationships by delivering top-tier customer service.
This role would ideally suit someone with a friendly personality, a broad knowledge of equipment applications and who has a high level of computer literacy.
What’s great about this role:
- A reputable company known for delivering high-quality personalised service!
- Low staff turnover rate
- Engaging team culture with regular social events
- Support the Branch Manager in all leadership and management functions
- Actively engage with customers to understand their needs and offer advice and product assistance
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships whilst ensuring all customers receive exceptional service
- Ensure that the stock is maintained at a level commensurate with the sales volume
- Assist with sales calls, deliveries, and ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- A strong business acumen with the ability to drive revenue and profit outcomes
- A customer-focused outlook that delivers service at the top level to our customers
- Previous experience with electrical wholesale, distribution or hardware is highly favoured
- Experienced in dealing with customer issues and conflict resolution with the ability to quickly and effectively resolve escalated issues
- Proven administrative, organisational, and communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Physically fit
- Current Australian driver’s license
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.