- Permanent, full-time position
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Career development opportunities
About the Role:
Due to continuing growth, our client requires an additional Storeperson to receive, store, pick, pack and prepare for delivery of their customers’ products.
This is a great full-time opportunity for an experienced dispatch and warehouse staff member to work with a growing Australian Electrical Distribution business. You will gain experience working with a highly diverse range of products and brands with possible career progression opportunities in the future.
What’s great about this role:
- Great Remuneration with a growing company
- Low staff turnover rate
- Engaging culture with social events for staff
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Picking and packing of orders
- Assist in the success of the warehouse function by participating in general warehouse activities including maintenance, improvement initiatives, administration & completing the allocation of work issued by the Branch Manager
- Assist the Branch Manager and staff members with the overall operation of the branch
- Maintain healthy, safety, and security standards in the work environment
Skills and Experience:
- Forklift license and previous experience in a warehouse or distribution environment are highly regarded but not essential
- Customer-centric mentality and able to tack multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time
- Able to work as part of a team and be prepared to work across a variety of roles in the week
- A “can-do” attitude, highly motivated, excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate an excellent attitude to safety requirements
- Be physically fit, self-motivated, reliable, and have a great work ethic
- Have attention to detail with good communication skills
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.