- Newly created position, where you can make the role your own
- Positive culture, friendly work environment & a professional down to earth team
- Generous salary package on offer
About the Role:
Our client is a well-established CPA accountancy practice located in a bustling, upscale inner Melbourne suburb. Having been in operation for over 20 years, their point of difference is; they listen and understand their clients’ needs and take pride in being pro-active in the provision of business solutions, client services and advice, along with their high level of customer service.
A newly created opportunity is now available for an experienced Accountancy Practice Manager, to become an integral part of their tight knit team. You will be working closely with the Partner and be responsible for managing the daily workflow production across the office and assist with all facets of Public Practice Administration. You will be an individual who excels on keeping things organised, appreciates the need for workflow processes, has the ability to manage multiple tasks effortlessly and has a sharp eye for detail. You will be known for your outstanding communication skills and ability to manage others to ensure outcomes and KPI’S are achieved.
What’s great about this role:
- Generous salary package
- Opportunity to implement and improve processes and procedures
- Be part of a reputable, well-established boutique accountancy firm
- Join a practice that promotes work life balance and offers a positive workplace culture
- Day to day general office administrative tasks, including answering incoming phone calls, incoming and outgoing mail management, email communication with clients, E-filing, and preparation of E-financial packages.
- Meet and greet clients and arrange appointments.
- CRM data management to improve and protect data integrity using Xero Practice Manager.
- Client onboarding/removal management.
- Assist in the management of our ATO lodgement program and daily lodgement of tax returns.
- Tax Agent Portal client data base management, registrations, client updates, including client and practice report collection.
- Maintain office stationery levels and kitchen amenities.
- Assist with Aged Receivables Management.
- Assist with Workflow Management and improving office procedures.
- Assist with maintaining filing of all digital corporate register documentation.
- Support team culture and assist with arranging events.
- Provide support to the Director and Client Managers.
- Adhoc practice administration support and projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years Administration Management experience within an Australian Public Practice
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems and processes
- A proven track record of providing outstanding customer service
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer/Tech Savvy
- Proficient with cloud based accounting software packages (Xero & Handisoft)
- MUST be a Permanent Resident of Australia
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
JOB ID: LB12292/1.0