- Opportunities for career growth in a dynamic role
- Professional and positive work environment
- Generous package on offer!
About the Role
One of the most progressive accounting firms in Australia, our client have national and global networks that they cater to. They provide accounting and taxation services, business consultancy, and financial planning.
Working with their professional and experienced accountants, you will be completing high-level accounting and taxation duties for all entity types, preparing Financial Statements, Business Tax Returns, and Business Activity Statements, as well as maintaining strong client relationships.
What’s great about this role:
- Full-time opportunity with immediate start
- Positive work environment with a close-knit team
- Plenty of social activities- birthday parties and team gatherings!
- Clear direction and career progression
- Potential flexible working arrangements
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and business activity statements.
- Collaborate with team members to provide accurate and timely financial information to our clients.
- Support clients with bookkeeping, payroll, and general accounting tasks.
- Stay up-to-date with accounting standards and legislation to ensure compliance.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and provide exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an accountant in public practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Working towards or has completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Proficiency in accounting software (XERO certified & have strong XERO experience) and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.