- Monday to Friday 6am – 3pm or can also be flexible
- Busy and varied sole charge role
- New warehouse
- Career/leadership opportunity
About the Role
A great opportunity here to bring your warehouse skills and genuine desire to do a good job to be sole charge of a new warehouse set up moving to a scanner system. Potential to bring on new staff to assist.
This is a great role for someone that is wanting to work in a sole charge position, take ownership for a satellite warehouse and support Sydney and Brisbane warehouses with stock for local customers.
What’s great about this role:
- Opportunity to have full responsibility/career move
- New warehouse set up – scanning to be installed
- Monday to Friday hours between 6am and 6pm – you choose!
- Physical job, moving about, keep fit while getting paid!
- Receipt, process and liaise customer orders
- Establish and maintain logistic dispatch schedules
- Organise & liaise with freight companies
- Delivery of goods accurately to site
- Use of company forklift and vehicle to safety requirements
- Manage returns of stock and hire equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Warehouse experience in any industry ideal
- A willingness and genuine desire to do a good job
- Physically fit to fulfill day to day duties
- Attention to detail with a “can-do” attitude
- Friendly, down to earth personality
How to apply
Applications open to all candidates with the legal right to work in Australia.
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today!
Please note that candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your understanding.