- Permanent full-time role, Competitive Salary,
- WFH 1 day per week (after qualifying period)
- Great work environment with a professional team
- Inner Melbourne location, close to public transport
About the Role:
Our client is a well-established CPA accountancy practice located in a bustling, upscale inner Melbourne suburbs. Their point of difference is; they listen and understand their clients’ needs and take pride in being pro-active in the provision of business solutions, client services and advice, along with a high level of customer care.
They are now seeking a Senior Accountant who has strong financial accounting knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a pro-active professional work ethic, to join their close knit team. You will be providing accounting services to a range of business clients across various industries and be responsible for preparation of financial reports and tax returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
What’s great about this role:
- Full-time role with hybrid working conditions on offer after a qualifying period.
- Excellent salary with regular reviews
- Mentoring and career progression opportunities
- Be part of a reputable, well-established boutique accountancy firm
- Join a practice that promotes work life balance and a sound workplace culture
- Preparation of taxation returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and superannuation funds
- Preparation of financial statements and working papers as required for the above clients
- Provision of tax and business advice to clients
- Provide support and mentoring to junior staff as required
- Client Management – build trusting and solid relationships with clients, internal staff, third party suppliers and all stakeholders
- Research of technical issues as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications essential
- Public Practice Financial Accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of MYOB and/or Xero
- Knowledge of superannuation accounting and taxation preferable
- CA, CPA or commenced program, desirable
- MUST have full working rights in Australia
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
JOB ID: LB11831/3.0